COVID-19: Selangor to remain in CMCO until the end of the year

18 Dec 2020

5:28 PM

BSL Admin

286

The conditional movement control order (CMCO) will be extended in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor until year end, Defence Minister Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob announced today.

Image(1) - 131453342_3010788979023988_3729147628894845585_o.jpg

The senior minister of the Malaysian National Security Council (Majlis Keselamatan Negara Malaysia) said that three localities however are exempted, as the areas are already under the recovery movement control order (RMCO). 

The areas are Sabak Bernam, Kuala Selangor and Hulu Selangor.

“On the advice of the Ministry of Health (MoH), the government has agreed to extend the CMCO in Selangor from December 21 until December 31, except in Sabak Bernam, Hulu Selangor and Kuala Selangor which were already imposed with the RMCO,” he said.

The CMCO was previously set to end at December 20.

Reference Links -
[1] The Star
[2] Malay Mail
[3] Majlis Keselamatan Negara

Most Popular

Top News Image

WHATSUP

klang news

Police raid a warehouse at Taman Sentosa, successfully disrupting a smuggling operation

27th Sep 2022

150


More Coming Soon!

Related News

Card image cap

WHATSUP

Police raid a warehouse at Taman Sentosa, successfully disrupting a smuggling operation

BSL Admin

Card image cap

WHATSUP

Dengue cases on the rise in Klang district

BSL Admin

Card image cap

WHATSUP

Lorry has out of control, cause multiple passengers injured and sent to hospital for treatment

BSL Admin