The conditional movement control order (CMCO) for all districts in Selangor and Kuala Lumpur will be extended until Jan 14 next year, said Senior Minister for Security Ismail Sabri Yaakob.
Speaking at a press conference, Ismail said this was due to the high number of active cases in the affected areas.
The CMCO for Selangor and Kuala Lumpur had been scheduled to end on Dec 31, except in the Sabak Bernam, Hulu Selangor and Kuala Selangor districts, which were not affected.
The CMCO for all districts in Sabah, too, has been extended until Jan 14.
Reference Links -
 Free Malaysia Today
 Majlis Keselamatan Negara